• The first-ever CTIC Dialogues briefed Washington, DC, staffers on how good policy yields good conservation.
• The 6th World Congress on Conservation Agriculture brought people from 51 countries to Winnipeg to share their insight and BMPs.
• We hosted a hypoxia panel for leading farm journalists at the Agricultural Media Summit.
• Our Indian Creek Watershed Project yielded a highly successful tour and three great presentations at the 2014 International Soil and Water Conservation Society Annual Conference.
• We kicked off our 2.5-year Economic, Agronomic and Environmental Benefits of Cover Crops CIG project.
• Our 7th annual Conservation in Action Tour brought more than 150 conservation-minded participants to Florida for a look at cutting edge stormwater treatment, nutrient management and wildlife enhancement projects.
We even got cited on Capitol Hill by none other than U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack and NRCS Chief Jason Weller. Thanks to our dedicated members and staff, CTIC is championing conservation agriculture at all levels.
For a more complete list of 2014 achievements, click here.